Artists: How would you like to sell more art?
If you could use some fresh and practical ideas for marketing your art,
check this out.
Alyson B. Stanfield, author of “I’d Rather Be in the Studio! The
Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion,” is coming to Wisconsin in
early March to help us get a groove on our marketing.
I’D RATHER BE IN THE STUDIO
A NO-EXCUSES ART MARKETING WORKSHOP FOR ALL ARTISTS!
March 9-10, 2010
Siena Center, Racine, WI
**Sign up by February 12 and get a bonus gift from Alyson!
During these two days, you’ll learn
• How to write a better artist statement that connects with your audience
• How to organize and expand your mailing list
• The tragic mistakes artists make on websites and blogs (and how to
• Email secrets that produce results
• How to increase traffic to your website and blog
• How to build your online presence with Facebook and Twitter without
becoming a slave to your computer
And it’s only $100! Alyson says this is a crazy low price, so you should
probably grab it while you can.
Two full days of ideas, examples, and motivation to help you get your
art out of the studio and in front of people who can see it and buy it.
AND, you’re going to leave with an action plan.
Get the details and register (by February 12 to get the bonus!)
And help us fill the room by sharing this information with other
artists. We’re already at 2/3 capacity!
The accommodations at the Siena Center are a down right bargain too, so this is an amazing opportunity to fit our tight recession budgets, too.