SAQA IL/WI

Studio Art Quilt Associates

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Off to SAQA Conference

Hi All,
Pat Kroth and I will be attending the SAQA Conference in Santa Fe at the end of next week. There is a reps meeting on Thursday and then the conference on Friday and Saturday. It is a good opportunity to see what other regions are doing, what is going on in the fiber world and to explore Santa Fe. We hope to come back with new ideas for our region and I will post an update when we get back. I didn't see any names from our region registered but if I missed you, please let me know and we can try and hook up while there.

Also, please think about helping out with the International Quilt Festival in Chicago in June, We need lots of help. Shelley Brucar and Cathy Mendola have been great at getting it organized but we need your help to make it a success. Please volunteer for a timeslot.

No comments:

Post a Comment