SAQA IL/WI

Studio Art Quilt Associates

Thursday, October 8, 2015

September meeting and Mono-printing with Pat Bishop

  We had a  wonderful SAQA ILWI meeting at Pat Bishop's house in Appleton in September with Pat, Su Butler,(and Spouse,Al!) Pat Gaska, Colleen Anspaugh, Carole Frocillo,Gwyned Trefethen and Maribeth Schmidt After a great time sharing inspiring and interesting work and recent events, we enjoyed a delicious and "healthy" lunch complete with dessert!
Pat Bishop demonstrated mono-printing with Gelli mats. She provided a variety of tools and paints and everyone got a chance to dig in!
Here are some of the results!
Gwyned Trefethen
Su Butler with Gellli Mat
Pat Kroth
Pat Bishop    









Pat Bishop demos Mono-printing

3 comments:

  1. we enjoyed a delicious and "healthy" lunch complete with dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently got my Canon Printer, I have seen them at 55 printing and they have always amused me, Quite fascinated with seeing the details about support system of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I respect this article for the very much investigated substance and magnificent wording. I got so included in this material that I couldn't quit perusing. I am awed with your work and aptitude. Much obliged to you to such an extent. cheap every door direct mail - eddm postcards - 55printing

    ReplyDelete