SAQA IL/WI

Studio Art Quilt Associates

Sunday, March 7, 2010

AlysonStanfield

Hello everyone,
I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Alyson Stanfield Marketing Workshop on Tuesday, March 9 at the Siena Center in Racine, WI. Class begins promptly at 9:30. Please check in and pay for any accommodations or meals at the Sienna Retreat Center before class so we can begin on time. There will be an hour break for lunch and then the class continues until 3:30. The March 10 session runs 9:30 to 3:30 as well.
See you soon!
Laura

2 comments:

  1. I finally checked out the blog!!Going through my old email on this rainy Sunday...and what a nice surprise; and what a great way to keep up on local SAQA news. I was on Amazon today, also; the link for the new Lark book "500 Quilts" ; and there were Ann Fahl and Frieda Anderson's books right there on the same page! I give them Both five stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura & Anne (and Frieda): So looking forward to meeting you! I suggest coming by 9am to get some chatting in.

    ReplyDelete